Sorry For Not Posting!

15 March 2010
Hey everyone! I'm really sorry I have not posted anything new in a few weeks, but my laptop is pretty messed up right now. Someone is coming to fix it tomorrow so hopefully that makes it all better, but even though it should be working again, on Wednesday morning I leave for Philadelphia because I'm seeing Taylor on Thursday night in concert. I'll be there for a few days without a computer, so I'm not sure when the next time that I get to post will be. Hopefully when I'm there I will get some awesome pictures that I can post here with the splurges and steals from her show attire! Thanks for being such great followers! <3

lovelovelove, Alli

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I just loved your blog. :D

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search This Blog