An Introduction....

13 January 2010
Hey everyone!

Since Carmen so graciously named me as the successor for this site, I wanted to say hello and introduce myself a bit. My name is Alli and I hail from the glorious state of New Jersey (and just as a side note, I'm from north Jersey and our state is totally not like the MTV show!) I currently am 19 and go to college in Pennsylvania and love it there! Unfortunately, my school is no where close to Wyomissing, where Taylor was born, but what can you do?!

Anyway, I am so excited to be the new owner here because I love everything about Taylor, including her incredible style. As you guys can see, I have already been playing around with the layout on the site and always love feedback. I also saw a post from Haley in the cbox asking where to find a certain pair of shoes that Taylor is wearing (I am currently working on that style guide BTW!) and would like to encourage more of you to ask me to find things that you like!

So, that is just a little bit about me...hope y'all are good and can't wait to show you what I can do!

Always,
Alli :]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search This Blog