Style Guide #100

04 April 2010
Bowling with Selena Gomez


On March 23rd, Taylor had some fun at night while bowling with her friend, Selena. You, too, can now copy Taylor's cute bowling outfit (though I'm not sure if I would wear a mini skirt to bowling...)! I'm not truly sure if the tank and shoes are exact, but from the pictures I have examined, they look pretty close (especially the tank because the straps are SO similar). I have not labeled them as exacts, but if I find any more pictures to prove my thoughts, I will change them...Also, she has the same necklace and bag as in style guide #99, like I said there, I have been searching frantically for the exacts so if I find them, I will edit!

Shoes ($14.95): AE Soft Ballet Flat
Bracelets ($11.99 - $12.06): Croft and Barrow® Silver-Tone Beaded Flex Bracelet
Croft and Barrow® Silver-Tone Simulated Turquoise Flex Bracelet
Trifari® Pearl and Crystal Flex Bracelet

Enjoy, and p.s...this is our 100thstyle guide! I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty excited!

lovelovelove -alli-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search This Blog