Style Guide #99

03 April 2010
Lunch at The Farm on March 24th


While in LA two weeks ago, Taylor went out to lunch with the other Taylor (not sure why!) dressed in some really cute American Eagle pieces. These are all easily accessible for the average wallet, so definitely a style that can be exactly stolen for no high costs because it's already a steal! I've been searching like crazy for the exact necklace and bag because she has been seen with both of these pieces multiple times lately, but so far I have been unsuccessful. I will update my post if I do find exacts!

Exact Top ($19.50): AE Crochet Trim Tank
Exact Skirt ($29.95): AE Braided Band Skirt
Exact Belt ($19.50): AE Skinny Braided Lurex Belt
Necklace ($5.80): Forever 21 Paddle and Charms Necklace
Bag ($88): TWO IN Tassel-Accent Faux-Leather Tote

Happy shopping! And I have many more guides to come!


lovlovelove -alli-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search This Blog