Stylor Guide #105

02 May 2010
Shopping in Beverly Hills


On the 16th of April, Tay was seen walking around Beverly Hills in California just shopping with friends. I almost had a heart attack when I saw these pictures because I actually own the same dress in blue. I love when Taylor wears amazing dresses that are actually affordable for all to get! Anyway, unfortunately now the dress is only available in the blue color, not the pink that Taylor has and it is on clearance because American Eagle does not keep clothes on the rack for too long so the sizes are limited, but while you can, I totally recommend snatching this dress up because it is so cute! Oh, and with the headband, the yellow color was totally available for purchase yesterday, so I don't know what happened on the site....

Exact Dress ($29.95): AE Garden Pleat Dress

lovelovelove -alli- 

p.s. My friend Emily has this dress in the pink that Taylor does and almost had a heart attack, too, when she saw this! We both love this dress so much because not only are the straps removable, but it also has pockets!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search This Blog