Shoes

13 June 2010
Shoes, Shoes, Shoes!!!
(for Haley!)

Taylor has been seen around a lot wearing these really cute sandals (she has the same shoes in teal and tan), in fact, if you were watching the 13 hour long meet and greet going on today, you may have noticed that she is wearing these shoes in the tan color currently! As requested by Haley, I tried my best to find them. I have concluded that the exact brand of the shoe a Kimchi Blue, a brand that is commonly sold at Urban Outfitters, based on the way the T-strap of the sandal goes (It's so so so similar to some other Kimchi Blue sandals that can currently be found online). Unfortunately, things go on and off that site too quickly, so they are probably not being sold anymore (though you may have luck finding them at an actual Urban Outfitters store!)...but I did find some really nice alternative options if you want to build up a nice summer sandal collection, like Taylor has!


happy shopping! 
lovelovelove -alli-

1 comments:

haley said...

thanks for looking! I also found most of these and thought they were super close. Its so hard to find her exacts, she probably shops at some boutiques that are unknown. I like how short the heels are on the shoes shes wearing seems like 1.5, im tall so 3 inches always make me feel awk haha but thanks so much for looking. the UO ones are closest I just wish theyd go on sale ;)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search This Blog