Style Guide #110

10 June 2010
58th Annual BMI Pop Awards

The night after the NARM Conference, Tay attended the Broadcast Music, Inc. Awards and took home two awards for Song of the Year, one for "You Belong With Me" and one for "Love Story". BMI recognizes her songwriting skills, so I love to see her win awards like this!

I need to go off on a little rant here because I am totally in love with this Alice and Olivia dress that she wore. A few weeks ago I was visiting a friend from school who lives in Syracuse, New York and we went to some of the little boutiques they have downtown. Well, I almost had a heart attack when I saw this exact dress on a mannequin less than a week after Taylor wore it! I just HAD to try it on and I'm so glad I did because it's the most luxurious dress ever...it's so sad that it's almost $500 because I die if I owned this (way out of the "poor-college-student" budget)! If you ever get the chance to just try this dress on, do it! It is love :]

Anyway, back to the guide!! I'm attempting to get back to doing splurge vs. steals again, so I hope you like!

Steal Dress #1 ($44.99): Love Tease Prom Dress, Shakira Origami Strapless
Steal Dress #2 ($59.00): Sequin Hearts Strapless Pleated Dress
Steal Shoes ($57.95): Michael Antonio Women's Shyla Platform in Gold

Exact Dress ($484.00): Alice + Olivia Maggie Strapless Dress with Sequin Bodice
Exact Shoes ($785.00): Jimmy Choo 'Buzz' Caged Sandal 

lovelovelove -alli-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search This Blog